Sunday, August 9, 2009

Defensive Driving Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm not sure what it is about me, my car, or sadly enough my driving skills. I don't want to admit that the reason I get tickets all the time is due to my terrible driving but I really do feel unlucky. haha So as soon as I got home from school for the summer I got stopped my a woman officer for running a red light that is less than twenty feet from where I pull out of my neighborhood! Oh whatever...I'm done venting...it just ticks me off even more. I paid the ticket in full and agreed to take defensive driving but due to summer school I havent been able to take it lately.

So it was time...I came home everyday after work and did stupid online defensive driving and after 2 1/2 days after work I needed something to celevrate with so I decided to reinvent my chocolate chip cookie recipe...mmm therapy!

So I revamped it up and here it is..
I know! This picture doesn't do it justice I sware! Its from my camera phone though so what did I expect right?

Oh gosh these were the most fabulous amount of crunch on the outside and chew in the middle...PERFECTION! I also subbed with milk chocolate chips which just made them divine. Here's the recipe!


MMM Perfection Cookies
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 1/2 stick butter( melted, then cooled slightly)
1 tbl Vanilla
1 whole egg
1 egg yolk
1 tbl milk
1 12 oz bag of milk chocolate chip

Preheat to 325F
-Whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda
-Cream butter and sugars together, add milk, vanilla, and eggs. Then beat in flour fixture slowly. -Fold in chocolate chips. Scoop cookies about 2 1/2 Tbl each and bake for around 25 minutes.
Eat when warm... mm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment