Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blueberries & Butter

Blueberries and Butter....what more could you ask for?? I made these homeade last night. AMAZING! I could eat these everyday, and make them because the kitchen smelled like warm butter for at least a day .

These blueberries were so fresh and sooo yummy!
Nothin like melted butter...

Little sprinkle of sugar on top!

TA DA!! The sugar on top gave it a crunchy, struesel like topping without all the calories. Definitely a great way to start your day!

1 comment:

  1. O EM GEE. So Hi, My name is Clarence Wildabee and I am just SO in love with your blog! I made these muffins this morning and ate all of them! I can't believe that you were SO RIGHT! It was a perfect way to start my day!! Can't wait for more of your delicious posts! Thanks again :)

    Clarence

    ReplyDelete