Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Swirls

This was a cake I did a while ago. I made it for a friend's mother (any excuse to make a cake) haha. It is WASC (White Almond Sour Cream) Cake with Butter Dream and MMF( Marshmallow Fondant). YUMMY!! All homeade, all good! I am just in love with this cake because I spent so much time on the swirls and got a very sweet thank you card from my friend's mom and she now knows me as "the cake lady" haha its funny because I love to get that title!
Anyways....Recipes below!

White Almond Sour Cream
1 box of white cake mix
1 cup of flour
1 cup of sugar
3/4 tsp salt
4 egg whites
1 1/3 cup water
2 Tbls. Vegetable Oil
1 8oz container of Sour Cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp almond extract
Mix all together and Bake at 325 for about an hour

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED MY CAKE!!!... well my mom's... i ate pretty much the majority of it lol
    Thankkkkkkks cake lady! missssssssssss chuu!

    ReplyDelete