Friday, June 5, 2009

Georgia Peach

So I found a recipe for Peach Buttercream and couldn't resist :)

Although this cake looks good and tasted good I did forget eggs...my bad! But it actually just made the cake REALLY moist, which everyone loves, so all is good!

The ingredients for the AmAzInG Buttercream( that's peach puree in the glass by the way)

My beaters broke on me half way through and plopped powdered sugar everywhere but I went with it and got my spoonula( the best tool ever).

Pretty cake that I didn't feel like decorating


WARNING!

May cause EXTREME Drooling!

.

.

.


The cake was so moist there was a little batter that wasn't cooked( probably because there were no eggs) but no reason to worry about it not being good for you
Font size
I will definitely make this cake again! It was easy, fast, and VERY good! Here is the recipe for the Peach Buttercream and the link so you can buy a spoonula Its so worth it!



SPOONULA


Peach Buttercream

3/4 cup butter

28 oz powdered sugar(buy a 32 oz bag but don't put all in because its super sweet)

2 peaches, peeled, chopped, and pureed.

Cream butter and alternate adding puree and powdered sugar.

1 comment:

  1. wow, thank you sooooo much for the warning about drooling. i wouldn't have been prepared at all with a towel if it hadn't of been for that warning.

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete